The Piperi Way is our commitment and our passion when it comes to the food we make.
We use nothing but fresh, carefully chosen, complementary ingredients and spices for meals that are as healthy as they are satisfying.
- None of our ingredients are frozen. In fact, we don’t even have a freezer.
- Chicken and beef are marinated and grilled in-house daily, in small batches, so they’re always tender and flavorful.
- Vegetables are roasted at the last possible minute, to preserve their nutrients and keep their flavors vibrant.
- We chop, mix, whir and stir to make our toppings and sauces from scratch, right on the premises.
- Our recipes feature lean meats, vegetables and legumes.
- We use chicken that is humanely raised without the use of antibiotics, growth stimulants, hormones, animal byproducts.
- Meats raised without antibiotics or hormones are our first preference.
- We never use trans fats.
- We cook with olive oil, known for its heart-healthy properties.
- Artful use of herbs and spices enhances the flavors of the ingredients we use.
- We offer a range of toppings and sauces, so there’s something for every taste.
- See “Piperi Fresh” above—because fresh ingredients just taste better.
Piperi (pronounced Pip-AIR-ee) is Greek for peppercorn, one of the many spices we use.